ads

Sunday, January 3, 2016

366 DAYS OF WONDER : DAY 3

"Three things in human life are important, the first is to be kind; the second is to be kind; and the third is to be kind" 
- Henry James


It has always been in my nature to be compassionate to all beings, though not every time, well maybe only half the time.

Growing up as a child, people often see me as the kind "giant", yes giant, because i am fat. Teachers and adults don't really have issues with me. I can sit quietly on a spot for hours just reading that piece of Peter and Jane. And thus, i got the male role model award upon graduating from Shang Wu primary school. Nothing to be proud of really, since i am not that big of a role model now.

I do admit i have a heart for animals, taking care of the young as well as the old. I dont mind spending most of my time in a community center, provided i dont bore the hell outta the residents there with my lack of verbal capabilities.

 People often say, kindness starts from the people closest to us, and i hate to admit this, but at times i do put more importance on outsiders more than people close to me. I'm sorry if you are that person close to me, ill put in more effort next time alright. <3

p/s had the most amazing lam mee today


No comments:

Post a Comment